Tuesday 21 June 2011

Summer Plans.

This is a check list of things that I want to have done/being done/set up etc before I return to Leeds at the beginning of september.

1. Set up and Etsy account to advertise, sell and promote some of my work.
2. Go on a work placement that I have organised myself.
3. Holiday (Not all work and no play).
4. Start up a Facebook page/online portfolio of my own personal work and projects.
5. Plan and set up a small zine that I can hopefully publish over the next year and give out for free.
6. Go back to work and earn at least £1000 to help with living next year.
7. Undertake a paid freelance design job.
8. Complete my 'What is Good?' brief.

I plan to review this check list before start the second year and hopefully tick off everything. I will also update this checklist if I need to add more to it or cross something off.

No comments:

Post a Comment