Friday 9 December 2011

BUSINESS CARD - Ideas & Concepts


These are some initial rough ideas for some business cards.

I'm focusing on the functionality of the card mostly and how I can present the relevant information. This way I will ensure that the business card has the right content. The creative and possibly interactive or concept of the card will come a bit later in my design process.



Ideas so far (from top to bottom):-

- 'C' as a symbol/logo giving myself and brand and identity
- 'CPJC' my initials are the brand/identity - act as a logo - variations include using the letters to describe myself as a designer and a colour coded type set to show my interests e.g. CPJC = CMYK colours
- Using my whole name on the front indent of the business card.
- Using a simplified symbol taken from my illustrations

I've already begun to look at some typefaces that I like and would consider using for some of these ideas. I'm going to try out all the ideas and develop them further to see which works best and which are most suitable for mass production and communicating who I am as a designer.


No comments:

Post a Comment