Thursday 28 February 2013

GFSmith Paper Stockists - Visiting professional

GFSmith came to college to showcase their Colorplan paper stocks. It was really interesting especially for myself as I've always had a keen interest in paper and print. I never knew their was so much that could go into creating paper. The quality of the samples was amazing as well which really made me want to use some high standard stocks.

I've already got in touch with GFSmith and asked for the Colorplan swatch pack so I can reference possible stock choice for my briefs and studio projects in the future.

These are a few of the samples that I had the pleasure of looking at. I particularly enjoyed the bicycle magazine as I was doing a bike anatomy based brief at the time.
















http://www.gfsmith.com

No comments:

Post a Comment