Wednesday 1 May 2013

PPD Presentation - self evaluation

Having done the presentation and gotten it out of the way I feel relieved and it was actually quite relaxed. Once you get over the idea that your having to deliver the presentation you can really understand that its about you, your experience and your practice and it doesn't have anything to do with anyone else, with the exception of the people you want to work with.

I discussed most of what I planned to talk about but I never rehearse presentations because they come across to formal and wooden and usually I'll get flustered so doing it on the day is the best way for me personally.

I enjoyed everyone else's presentations too and noticed a few things that I could have mentioned. I could have reflected more on the previous 2 years and maybe even further before that to show the development on a grander scale. Also I could have used more slides to illustrate what I'm talking about instead of having 10 uniform slides. Its a consideration for future presentations that I may have to make in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment