Saturday 24 September 2011

WIG? Ukulele Presentation Feedback.

The presentation went well and I received positive feedback from the group I presented to. Most of them admitted to not knowing much about ukulele's to begin with and they all seemed to agree that it has a pleasant sound and it's a much appreciated instrument.

The focal point of my presentation was that ukulele's are good in light of the fact that music can make people smarter, more relaxed and happy and that the ukulele is the best instrument for this. The group found no discernible flaw in my argument but they did mention that they would have liked to know how it's constructed.

In terms of processes, scenarios, or contexts that might improve the potential impact of the concept, they pointed out that I play one myself. 

There was little discussion on how the concept might be creatively improved so I will research more and get some more feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment