Monday 4 June 2012

PPD - Studios - View Creative


It's a late entry to my list of studios I want to contact but It's a good one.

Simon Cotton is the creative director and founder of View Creative. At the start it was just himself but know he has a team of around 20 people working with him at the studio based in Wales.

I heard about the studio through my Dad as he met Simon at his work which is also based in Wales. I'm going to get in touch with Simon directly and hopefully spend a day or two at the studio and learn about how the studio handles clients and projects but more importantly I'd like to learn more about how Simon has developed the company and nurtured from being just himself to such a big team of designers.

They have a really well presented and engaging website which I found played a great part in my selection of the other studios I'm interested in contacting.
What I like about the work on the website is the fact that there is a lot of Welsh branding which I've never even thought about before. Its seems to be massively overlooked because Welsh is broadly spoken in the UK and most Welsh people speak English as their primary language anyway. It will be interesting to learn how they deal with branding in Welsh and how it translates across to English customers as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment