Monday 8 October 2012

PCL - Business cards

During the market research trip Marty and I took last Friday we managed to do a little bit of networking and got a few business cards. Unfortunately Marty didn't have any on him but I gave mine out to two clothing companies both of which had instant positive reactions which felt great. The cards I gave them were the same ones I printed for my PPD module in level 5 so the type was still tiny on the reverse side but the recipients didn't seem to mind at all.

Nicole Leech who works at Dirty Girl menswear in the Corn Exchange even mentioned deisgning a look book for her jewellery designs. This could be a collaborative side project for Marty and I further along the line.

It felt great leaving my mark with some people and seeing them happy to take it and I've got a few more contacts added to my network now.




This one is really interesting and was actually designed by a my friend James who is a 3rd year on the fashion course here at LCA.


No comments:

Post a Comment