Saturday 26 May 2012

PPD - Business cards are here!

They are hear, they didn't take long to arrive and moo was really good with me as a customer. I already want to send off for some more however I've noticed a few things I'd like to change already.

Firstly the kerning on the 'C' and the 'P' is slightly narrow then the rest of the logo and secondly and more importantly, the point size of the contact information on the reverse side has been shrunk down from 11pt to 7pt. I'm not sure if this was through a fault of my own or if it happened during the uploading process to the moo website. Regardless I will be sending off for some more probably after the end of this module as funds are a bit short this time of year.

Overall though, the quality, price and service are more than satisfactory. I will be using moo again I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment