Tuesday 1 May 2012

PPD Tutorial with Jane

This was a group tutorial just to catch up and see where we are with our PPD work.

We went over a few crucial points of the module such as the presentation and the module deadline.


It's clear that at this point I need to be looking for studios and professionals I want to contact to visit and potentially work with.

Jane showed us some examples of business cars and letterheads which also things I need to be creating myself to show that I'm a professional.


The business card is essential.

content:

- name
- website
- email
- mobile
- logo


Action plan:

- design business card
- upload to www.moo.com and order prints
- designs/ scamps/ site maps for my own website
- direct mail ideas/ designs
- my own professional email address
- letterhead/ invoice
- compliment slips (a maybe but a nice idea)
- compile a list of email addresses of the studios and people I should be contacting.
- research and document those studios and people


Need to get crackin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment