Tuesday 8 May 2012

PPD - Creative CV

What is a Creative CV?

A creative CV isn't like other standard CV's they are designed purposefully to grab the attention of other creatives and professionals in order to get work, experience and jobs. The CV needs to be clear and to the point whilst remaining interesting and creative. I've found some examples of creative CV's below.









This is one of the sites I found these samples on.

Who are you writing it for?
- studios you want to work for
- freelancers
- industry professionals
- yourself

Who needs to read it?
- creative directors
- designers
- employment/ internship operators within the agency


Who will actually read it?
- receptionist
- PA
- publicist or agent


What do they need to know?
- my name
- contact details
- social networking links
- my design skills

What do they want to know?

- what my work is like
- what I've already done
- why I want to work with them
- what I'm interested in
- what can I bring to them and contribute to


No comments:

Post a Comment