Tuesday 1 November 2011

PPD Follow up from Progress Tutorial

Straight after the tutorial I went to sort out my blog and I have now rearranged the widgets so they are on the right hand side of the screen. My blog links were already in the correct place and everything else like time and date and comments were al set up properly, so there wasn't that much to do really.

I decided to give my blogs a new set of headers as well as I'm bored of the old ones and they aren't all that good.

Here are the new headers.


I kept the designs to a CMYK theme in tribute to the current module. I may have to adapt or change them for the digital module though.





I even took the liberty of creating one for my 'What Is Good' blog just to be consistent.


I'm still working on my designs for my 'Good' brief and I have signed up for a progress surgery for Thursday morning so thats become my target deadline to get as much done as I can. I remember Lorenzo advising me to try and solve my concept completely in several ways but keeping it rough so i could present a range of ideas. I'm aiming to have 5 responses, 3 at the very least, ready for the crit.

No comments:

Post a Comment